1. Invited symposium lecture on “The nexus between agricultural management practices, biomass burning, air quality and ozone induced crop yield loses” at EGU Union Symposium 5: From fundamental Atmospheric Composition Research to Societal Services/30 years of the WMO Global Atmosphere Watch Programme, EGU General Assembly, Vienna, Austria on 9th April 2019.
2. Invited talk on “Clearing the air on agricultural biomass fire emissions and impacts” at The Max Planck Partner Group kick-off workshop, IISER Bhopal, on 12th March 2018.
3. Invited talk on “Reactive organic compounds emitted from agricultural waste burning in the North West Indo-Gangetic Plain” at 10th National Conference on Chemical and Environmental Sciences: Innovations and Advances-2018, Punjabi University, Patiala on 16th February 2018.
4. Invited talk on “Atmospheric Chemistry Research at the Climate and Air Quality Interface: Agricultural Waste Burning in the North-West Indo-Gangetic Plain” at the 12th CRSI-RSC Joint Symposium, Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur, Chhattisgarh on 3rd February 2018.
5. Invited talk on “Atmospheric chemistry research at the climate and air quality interface: Agricultural waste burning in the North West Indo-Gangetic Plain" at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune on 25th October, 2017.
6. Invited talk on "Large unexplained suite of chemically reactive compounds present in ambient air due to biomass fires" at the 5th iLEAPS Science Conference, Oxford, UK, 11th - 14th September, 2017.
7. Invited talk on “The atmosphere's favourite dry cleaner” durig Integrated Chemie CONference- ICCON 2017 at Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher learning, Prashanti Nilayam, Andhra Pradesh on 12th March, 2017.
8. Invited expert lecture on “Smog Pollution, CFC & Ozone Layer Depletion” during CPCB/DHR Training Programme: Global Warming, Climate Change & Disaster Management on 21st February, 2017.
9. Invited talk on “Atmospheric chemistry and regional climate” during the workshop on Climate Change and Regional Impacts over South Asia at Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology, Pune on 18th -29th July, 2016.
10. Colloquium lecture on “The Earth’s Changing Atmospheric Chemistry and its Relevance to us” at Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher learning, Prashanti Nilayam, Andhra Pradesh on 30th July, 2016.
11. Lecture on “The Earth’s Atmospheric Chemistry” during DST INSPIRE Camp at IISER Mohali on Jan 5th 2016.
12. Invited Talk on “Research at the Interface of Air Quality-Atmospheric Chemistry and Climate: Thematic Perspectives and Illustration using the Agricultural Stubble Burning Practice in North India” during Faculty Development Program at Panjab University on 26th October, 2016.
13. Invited talk on “Atmospheric cleansing capacity” at the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur on August 27, 2015.
14. Invited talk on “Impacts of bi-directional exchange of volatile organic compounds and trace gases with fog water in the N.W. IGP” at Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology, Pune on August13, 2015.
15. Invited talk on “Impact of biomass combustion on ambient chemical composition in the IGP: Results of PTR-MS, PTR-TOF-MS VOC and OH reactivity measurements in Mohali and Kathmandu” at Forschungszentrum, Julich, Germany on July 8, 2015.
16. Invited keynote lecture on "The atmosphere's favorite dry cleaner" at 5th Bi-Annual MPG Heads of Partner Group Meeting on 12th - 13th March 2015, IIT- Madras, India.
17. Invited talk on "Short Lived Climate Forcers: Global and Indian Perspective" at TROPMET held at Panjab University, Chandigarh from 15th to 18th February 2015.
18. Invited lecture on "Atmospheric Chemistry and Instrumental Analysis of Air Pollutants" at Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Punjab, in July 2014.
19. Invited lecture on “Atmospheric chemistry relevant to climate: Global and Indian perspective” at the first Climate Science and Policy Workshop held at IIT Mumbai on 07.03.214.
20. Invited lecture during ICON Chemistry Conference at Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Prashanti Nilayam, Anantpur District, AP on 14.12.2013.
21. Invited lecture during 50th Annual Convention of Chemists at Punjab University, Chandigarh on 06.12.2013
22. Institute seminar at Max Planck Institute for Chemistry, Mainz on 09.07.2013.
23. Invited talk during the International Atmospheric Composition and the Asian Monsoon (ACAM) Workshop held in Kathmandu, Nepal on 12.06.2013.
24. Invited lecture at Physical Research Laboratory, Ahmedabad on “Chemistry of Radicals in the Atmosphere” from 06.05.2013-07.05.2013.
25. Solicited talk at the International Workshop on "Changing Chemistry in Changing Climate: Monsoon (C4)" organized by ICACGP, IGAC and SPARC along with Earth System Science Organization (IITM, MoES, India at Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM), Pune from 01.05.2013-03.05.2013.
26. Lecture series on Mass Spectrometry at Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher learning, Prashanti Nilayam, Andhra Pradesh on 21st feb -24 feb, 2013.
27. Invited lecture on “Proton Transfer Reaction Mass Spectrometry Applications” at the PTR-MS workshop and seminar organised by M/s Mars Bio- analytical and Ionicon Analytik held on 19 Oct, 2012 at Delhi
28. Oral presentation at the International Global Atmospheric Chemistry (IGAC) conference held in Beijing from 15.09.2012 – 23.09.2012.
29. Invited lecture at Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, Bhavnagar on 11 July, 2012.
30. Colloquium talk entitled “Atmospheric OH Reactivity measurements using the CRM technique and a new atmospheric chemistry facility in India for studying biosphere atmosphere exchange of VOCs” at Ecole Mines Douai, France on 22 June, 2012.
31. Invited talk at the inception workshop of the International Centre for Integrated Mountain Development (ICIMOD), A UNEP Agency in Kathmandu, Nepal from 1-4 April, 2012.
32. Invited talk at workshop on Air Pollution and Climate Change at the Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, April 30, 2011.
33. Invited talk at DST Inspire Camp organized by HNB Garhwal University, Srinagar Sep. 17-18, 2011.
34. Invited talk at TERI University, Delhi during Indo- German Atmospheric Chemistry Workshop, Nov. 28, 2011.
35. Invited talk at Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES), Nainital during Ganges Valley Aerosol Experiment and Regional Warming of Atmosphere Experiment (GVAX-RAWEX) workshop organized by ARIES-ISRO-IISc Bangalore, Oct. 4, 2011 .
36. Conference paper presented at the American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting in San Francisco, Dec. 5-9, 2011.