- Atmospheric chemistry impacts of agricultural crop residue burning on ambient atmospheric reactivity and air quality (e.g. Chandra and Sinha 2016, Kumar et al. 2016, Kumar et al., 2018)
- Assessing closure of budget of reactive gaseous emissions in pollution plumes and identification of missing reactive emissions (e.g. Kumar et al. 2018)
- Source apportionment of air pollutants using chemical fingerprinting of sources and real time ambient measurements (e.g. Sarkar et al., 2016, Sarkar et al. 2017, Kumar et al. 2020)
- Screening of plant species for biogenic reactive volatile compounds to assess those suitable for urban forestry and to study their climate and air quality impacts (e.g. Vettikat et al., 2020)
- Assessing the impact of the odd-even traffic rule like interventions on air quality (e.g. Chandra et al., 2018)
- Compilation of biogenic and anthropogenic emission inventories over India using measured emission factors and emission activity in collaboration with Dr. Baerbel Sinha’s group (e.g. Sharma et al., 2019)
- Development and validation of low cost reactive gas samplers (e.g. Chandra et al., 2017)
Note: Those who write without the motivation letter will not be considered further due to large volume of applications and may not receive any reply.