Sealed Tenders are invited on plain paper for the allotment of a Grocery Shop and a Stationary Shop located at IISER, Mohali Campus, Sector 81, Knowledge City, SAS Nagar initially for a period of 1 year on token lease value of Rs. 2000/- p.m. per shop with electricity and water charges on actual basis. Interested Firms/person(s) may submit 'Sealed Tenders' addressed to the Registrar, IISER Mohali alongwith Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- as non refundable tender fee drawn on any scheduled Bank and payable in favour of Registrar, IISER Mohali latest by 5.10.2015 at 2.00 p.m. The tenders shall be opened by the constituted committee on 5.10.2015 at 3.00 p.m. in the O/o Registrar, IISER Mohali. The successful bidders will have to deposit a sum of Rs. 4000/- (Rupees Four Thousand only) as Security for each shop, before taking over the possession, on allotment. “Tender for Shop” may be superscribed on the sealed envelope.
General terms & conditions:
1. Tender Fee is Rs. 500/- non refundable.
2. Security Money amount equivalent to two months lease value to be deposited by the allotted firm/person in the name of Registrar, IISER Mohali. The same will be refunded after the occupant has vacated the shop and cleared all pending dues.
3. After one year, shop allotment can be renewed by increasing the rent by 10%, if there is no complaint against the allotted person subject to the condition that total period for the occupancy will be maximum of two years from the date of initial allotment.
4. Electricity and water to be charged on actual basis.
5. All repairs/changes of fitting & fixtures are to be attended to by the person/firm after occupying.
6. Rent to be paid by the way of Cheque/DD favouring Registrar, IISER Mohali
7. Disposal of waste/keeping area free of garbage is the responsibility of the allottee.
8. Subletting by the allottee will not be permitted.
9. The Director, IISER reserves the right to cancel the allotment of shop by giving one month notice without assigning any reason.
10. The Director IISER (M) reserves the right to allot or not to allot any or all the shops without assigning any reason.